Monday, November 30, 2009

its been quite a long time i cant sleep at nite again ...
wat m i thinking in my mind ?!
i have no idea at all ...
i nt reli wan to ply games ...
i nt reli wan to online ...
but why i stil stay awake late in nite ?!
tis is the question i kept asking myself ...
but i cant gif myself a very gd answer ...
every nite i will listen to some songs and try to relax my mind ...
ur shadow will jus appear from nowhere ...
am i missing u ?!
am i thinking of u ?!
i donno ...
i reli donno ...
i donno wat i wan ...
sometimes i was asking myself ...
wat can i do ?!
why u are nt doin wat ur heart thinking ?!
i will jus sitting in front my laptop and stunt ther ...
am i doin the right things ?!
am i too coward to tell truth ?!
but i jus cant take another 'defeat' ...
i jus too tired to being lose out all the time ...
i think is better for me to keep quiet and stay at ur side ...
support u all the time ...
b with u when u r sad ...
make jokes to make u laugh ...
i think i m jus fine wit the man bhind ...
最痛的不是你不爱我而是我爱你你却不知道 ...

No comments: