Friday, December 11, 2009

Futsal wit frens at nite ..

i was wit js at subang ..
i fetch him ther bcoz he is goin back to kampar ...
and i nid to go uni ask something ..
we reached ther early bcoz of ...... (my driving speed)
js suggested to hav ice-cream in carefour ... (T.T)
then i was attracted by the sundae ice-cream ... :P
while sitting and enjoying the sundae chocolate ...
sudenly my phone rang ... (who is tht ?)
then i answer, is KK calling me ...
telling me tht tonight at 8 got futsal ...
then i told ok then i hang up the phone d ...
after finish the ice-cream, we waited for js frens at the train station ther ...
his frens reached ther after awhile ...
then i drove to my uni lo ... (nid to ask about my changing for major course)
i went to the admin building ...
then i was wondering in front of the lift for quite some time ... (4get which floor d)
then i decide to go floor 4 ...
when the lift opened, i went out onli realised wrong floor le ...
then i went back inside and press 3 ...
went out ... (swt)
wrong again !!! (i finish 1 year here d le)
then i press 5 ...
at last ... ^^
i found it ...
but once i stepped in ...
no 1 ther ... =.='''
then i try to peek Annice Chong's room ... :P
she was ther ... (lucky lucky)
then i told about the changing course thingy ...
but she tot i was trying to apply for it ...
then i explain to her tht i edi applied and i jus wan to check whether the apply accepted or rejected ...
she told me tht they were very bz at the moment ...
but they did process some of the applies ...
she asked me to wait patiently and the offer letter should reached me by tis month ...
then i fast fast rushed home lo ... (edi 5 something !!! Jam in Klang ar !!!)
when i was on the highway ... (nt bad wor)
no jam but got some stupid driver drove very slow at the fastest lane ... (feel wan to scold them)
then reached home after 30 minutes ...
then rest and watched tv ... :P
mayb i was too tired ... (almost fall asleep)
time passed very fast ... (8 d)
then faster prepared and went to the Real Sport Arena ...
then my frens told me tht it was in court 1 ...
then i was taking my bagssssss ... (blek !!!)
at the beginning, i was too high ...
diving here diving ther ... (clean sheet le)
but then later started to feel tired d ... (letting ppl score d)
in the game, some of my frens quite angry bcoz of some incidents ... (jus a game le)
then the game finished after 1 and a half hour ...
i dono when i injured my leg ...
damn pain le ...
cant reli walk properly ... T.T
haiz ... (so sad)
if u were ther, i will feel hapi but ...
wat to do ...
i jus nt brave enuf to tell u ...
hav to keep everything to myself lo ...

No comments: