Monday, May 26, 2008

Genting Trip Wit Classmate

last saturday i go genting wit some of my classmates ...
tht morning i wake up at 5 ... (Zzz)
very headache coz tht nite my frens tarik me go makan after futsal and they wan me to drink some beer ... T.T
not nice the beer but it is nice to hang out wit frens ...
after wake up d then faster pack up everything d ...
haiz ...
after packing then go take a nice bath and prepared to go train station ...
i wake my mum up and ask her to fetch me to the nearest train station ...
my house here not so safe so i hav no choice to wake my mum up ...
after waiting the train for 15 minutes , at last the train reached d ...
i sited inside the train for around 1 hours and reached the place tht we gathered... (KL Central)
waiting and waiting for others frens to come ...
they reli slow lar ...
not punctual at all ... ish !!!
after waiting all of them then we go to the bus there d ...
when we reached there , the 1st bus edi chaoz d ...
coz they too slow d ...
but nvm we sit the 2nd bus ...
after 2 hours like tht , we reached the cable car place ...
but we nid to wait for one fren , he is late ... ( he take another bus )
after everyone there , then we go sit cable car to genting d ...
10 to 15 minutes later , we reached genting d ...
after reached there d , we plan to put our stuff at the room wan ...
but the person who having the keys not there ...
so we go for our lunch 1st ...
we walk and walk then we found McD and KFC ...
after we vote , we decided eat at the KFC ...
after eat then we go walk walk around the genting ...
we go to the outdoor theme park and start plying d ...
b4 we wan ply , i found out tht i lost my wallet ... T.T
i run out and try to look around ...
but i cant found it ...
i keep walking around and sudenly i saw someone taking a wallet tht look like mine ...
then i faster go up and ask him ...
i found out tht is my wallet , the uncle pick it up for me ...
he is a very nice guy , he even call my fren to inform me coz inside the wallet got my frens name card ...
after took my wallet then we continue ply d ...
we almost plyed all the games there ...
after eat then we go walk walk around the genting ...
around 5 like tht , we took our key d and go to the hotel room and put all our stuff there ...
we rest inside the room until 7 something ...
we went out to the outdoor theme park again and start plyng ...
we reli like small kids ... ^^
after ply all the games we wan to ply ...
then we go to pizza hut to hav our dinner ...
tht day , all meals oso fast food ... =.='''
we eat quite fast tht time ...
after eating then i start to tell ghost stories ...
but after awhile more , the gals stop me ...
they scared ... ^^
after paid the bills then we go back to the room and rest d ...
we ply cards inside the room until 4 ...
all of them oso tired d ...
all wan to sleep d ...
one of my fren and i jus go to the 1st world plaza there to 'gai gai' ...
we walk to the marry brown to hav our 'supper' ... =P
then we walk around the 1st world plaza ... ( almost everyplace oso we went )
around 6 then i oso feel very tired d ...
we went back to the room and sleep d ...
early in the morning , they buat bising d ...
haiz ... cant sleep ... T.T
around 10 , all of them edi prepared ...
we check out at 11 something then we all went back d ...
in the bus , everyone was so tired and fall asleep ...
everyone sleep like baby ... ^^
at around 12 , we reached the kl central d ...
most of them decided to go times square find some frens ...
onli me and 2 more frens plan to go back to our house ...
around 1 , i reached my house and i fall asleep on the sofa while watching tv ... =P
the trip is very fun coz i can spend some quality times wit my classmates and hav some chances to understand them better ...
hope to hav tis kind of trip asap and hope all the them can go togeter tis time ... ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so gud can go genting play...dun 4gt wat u promise me...ur sis..vny