Saturday, May 3, 2008

Visit To Sunway Medical Centre

today , i wake up quite late ...
but once i wake up then i get a call from my dad d ...
my dad ask me go to his office coz he and god-brother wan go visit my god-mother in sunway medical centre ...
so i quickly jump up from bed and wash face ...
after tht , i faster rush to my dad office ...
there is a jam during my way ...
so slow man the klang traffic now ...
haiz ...
reach there and my dad already waiting me outside ... ( sry dad i m late coz jam ) =P
my dad ask me where is the things i suppose to bring ...
shit !!! ( forget jor )
too rush d jus nw come out and forget to take ...
my dad say nvm and ask me eat my breakfast 1st ...
so i go eat at the kopitiam bside my dad office ...
after eat , my dad say tht he ask my sister to bring the things come d and ask me wait outside ...
i wait and wait ...
at last my sister reach ... ( thx sis and sry to disturb u )
after tht , we go to the sunway medical centre d ...
when we reach there , my god-mother was doin some checkup ...
so we hav some drink at starbucks ...
actually i don like drink coffee wan but my dad buy for me d ...
i hav no choice but finish it ...
after finish then we go up to the 4rd floor ...
when we go in , my god-mother stil not there ...
but few minutes later , she is back d ...
she looks better d ...
i feel so hapi ...
i was so worried about her ...
suddenly i think of someone ...
she study in sunway wan ...
i pass by her college when goin to the hospital ...
i miss her so much ...
but i din msg her coz i don wna disturb her ...
i keep wondering wat she doin ...
but wat i can do is onli guessing and wondering ...

No comments: