Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sad News

friday nite i went to a dinner at the centro ther ...
when i was driving the car to the destination , my fren told me a bad news ...
i was stunned and shocked ...
at 1st i thought he was jus joking wit me ...
but then later i realised tht he wasn't ...
he told me tht one of my best fren's father jus pass away last nite ...
i feel so sad and pity for my fren ...
he is one of my best fren , buddy and oso brother ...
we always chit-chat togeter , telling lame jokes and do stupid stuff ...
i m sure tht he is extremely sad ...
i cant do anything to help him ...
i feel myself so useless ...
tht nite , i went to his house ...
he look so tired and exhausted ...
i reli hope i can do something to cheer him up ...
but i reli donno wat to do ...
i onli can pray for him ...
i hope he will b strong ...
i hope god will guide him ...
may god bless him ...
he is always my buddy , best frens and brother ...
we are always bhind u ...
we love u ...
take carez ...

No comments: