Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Birthday

yesterday is my birthday ...
on tht day , i wake up quite early ...
i donno why ...
may be is bcoz too excited d ...
tht whole afternoon , i was so boring ...
i watching movie and online onli ...
actually i planned to cut my hair wan ...
but jesslyn din answered my phone ...
so i din go d and tht time was raining quite heavily ...
after tht , i went to take my bath and changed to my formal clothing ...
coz tht nite got some charity concert ...
i reached there quite early and i went to jj to 'kia kia' ...
around 20 minutes , wei loong reached there d ...
we went to buy some stationary and we go find ivan d ...
wei loong changed his shirt and i changed mine too coz wei loong said tht shirt i wearing not nice ...
after changed , yeow sheng oso reached there d ...
we went to KEC together ...
we waited awhile and went inside and sit down ...
the whole concert was quite nice ...
but i wan say sry to my friends coz my face look 'zhao ta' d ... (look like very angry)
i was too tired tht time ...
i even almost fall asleep there ...
before tht concert end , we took some pictures ...
and like usual , me looked so dumb and ugly ...
tht nite i went back quite late so i din cut my cake ...
we all planned to sleep at ivan house and we did ...
the stupid wei loong keep pushing me to the corner and took the blanket away ...
i wake up around 7.30am the nxt morning ...
we did some stupid things and went to have our breakfast at 11+ am ...
after eat then we went to UM fetched winson and we went to seksyen 4 to watch some volleyball match ...
Selangor played quite well against Johor ...
i was having a gd time watching them play ...
after watched then we fetched winson back and went back to ivan house again ...
we fooled around then go have dinner wit ivan family ...
thank you auntie uncle for the dinner ...
after tht , we went to sino awhile ...
after played , we went back to ivan house and took my bag ...
then yeow sheng dad fetched me home ...
thank you uncle ...
i had a quite special birthday ...
thanks guys ...
may GOD bless all of u ...
^^

No comments: