Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bcome Superman d ^^

last nite din sleep ...
coz wan to finish watching the anime i like ... =P
i watch till 6.30 am ...
at last finish watching d ... ^^
then waiting my frens to come coz wan go jogging ...
so long din go jogging coz lazy lazy ... =P
wait till 7.10 am my frens onli wake up ... ( reli a pig )
awhile more they reach my house then we go to the taman rakyat tht near andalas there wan ...
reach there d see so many ppl then start go to the trek there d ...
wan do some warm up wan but my frens keep say lets start ...
no choice i hav to follow up coz don wan b left out ma ... T.T
then start jogging lor ...
sudenly leg pain coz din do warm up ... T.T
so i stop jogging and start walking d ...
we walk and walk and walk ...
and we reach another side of the small hills ...
when we wan come tht time we walk the wrong way...
and we walk back to the same place ... =.=''
tht time i super tired d ... ( got abit pening )
but i keep walking and at last we reach back to the car d ...
we jogging and walking for around 3 hours ...
then we go eat ' wantan mee ' ... ( very nice 1 )
but nid to wait very long wan ... Zzz
wait and wait and wait ...
at last the food come d ... ^^
finish eat then we plan go play some computer games togeter ...
so so so so long din hang out wit them d ... ( so i agree lo )
ply ply ply till 3 hours then we go eat our lunch nearby my house ...
after eat , i fast fast go home and take a bath and sleep d ... ( tired tired )
sleep till 6.50 pm my fren call me d ...
coz 7 got badminton ... ( T.T & ^^ )
then go ply lor ...
i keep playing till 9.20pm ... ( 2hours++ )
i reach home around 9.40 pm then take my bath ...
after bath d then i stay at my living room to watch tv ...
watch ar watch ... ( 1 am d ) =.=''
then i go to my room and online awhile ...
saw my classmate then i go kacau her lor ... =P
chat awhile then we both oso go sleep d ...
tht whole day i think i onli sleep 2 hours and i jog for 3 hours and play badminton for 2 hours ...
tht nite sleep till very sweet ... ^^

No comments: