Thursday, June 19, 2008

I m the victims too

1. Six People to Tag
-ys
-shiing ying jie
-lion
-navi
-monster
-mei ying

2. Six Things I'm Passionate About
-listen to musics
-playing sports
-chat with the ONE
-playing games
-hanging out wit frens
-online

3. Six Things I Say Too Often
-haha
-hehe
-wu da tian hou
-queen kong
-die lor tis time
-why le

4. Six Book I've Read Recently
-college text books

5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again
-wo bu pei
-ai wo hao ma
-ke xi bu shi ni
-zhao zi dao ai
-superwoman
-xiang tai duo

6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year
-do the things u wan before it is too late
-study always
-care ur love one more
-think before u do
-always spend times wit ur frens while u stil can
-don think too much

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

passin by~
haha~
jia you!

-xiiao vonxz-