Monday, September 29, 2008

hari raya holiday

erm ...
so long din update my blog d ...
if u ask me why ...
let me think ...
i oso donno answer u le ...
got too many reasons d ...
1st - very lazy lor ...
2nd - too lazy d ...
3rd - cant change the laziness ...
actually i jus finish my trial last thursday ...
tht is the main reason why i din update my blog ...
now le my raya holidays ...
reli boring at home ...
nth to do wan ...
very cham le ...
who can help me ???
pls do so ya ...
i reli nid ur help ...
haha ...
today afternoon i took a nap ...
coz last nite sleep too late d ...
afternoon got abit headache ...
very cham wan ...
yesterday nite plan don wan sleep wan ...
but got ppl force me go sleep ... T.T
today wake up d then online awhile ...
then go downstairs find some food to eat coz hungry d ...
but nth to eat ...
damn angry ...
how come nth to eat wan ...
then i went to my ex-skol there 'ta pao' ...
eat d then watch awhile tv then fall asleep d ...
wat a meaningless day ...
lolz ...

No comments: