Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Kai Ma" birthday at Bangsar

It is been a long time i din updated my blog ...
If u are wondering why ...
I am telling u the reason now !!!
It is BECAUSE I CANT ONLINE at HOME !!! (T.T)
But is ok la ...
U should noe i also lazy to update wan lar ... :P
Yesterday was my "kai ma" birthday ...
So all her sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, greatgranddaughters, relatives and me (kai zai) were gathered at a restaurant in Bangsar to celebrate with her ...
Early in the morning, i was forced to jog with my dad ...
I woke up at 6 something in the morning le ... (T.T)
Then had breakfast with parents and went home lor ...
I quickly go take bath then started to watch tv ... :P (wat to do !!! last day of holiday d !!!)
Watch till 2 something then prepared my stuff for futsal with frens lor ...
Ply ply ply ...
Then go home, take bath and prepared for the dinner ...
Around 6 something then went to "Kai Ma" house because i wasn't told for the place so had to followed them ...
Then i followed "Kai Gor" son car lor ...
I accidentally slept inside the car ... :P (too tired d ma !!!)
Then reached the place d lor ...
Go to the restaurant and had dinner with "Kai Ma" lor ...
Eat eat eat ...
Then reached the time to cut cake lor ...
We sang birthday song for her ... (got few version wan !!! Mandarin, English and Cantonese !!!)
Before cut cake then we took some pictures with her ...
Then we had some dessert and cake ...
Then we all went home d ... (slept inside the car again !!! :P)
Because my car was parked at "Kai Ma" house then we had to went to "Kai Ma" house for the car ...
Then drove home after said hapi brthday to "Kai ma" again ... (^.^)








No comments: