Wednesday, August 6, 2008

fren 4ever !!!

these few years , i keep finding wat is the most important things for me ...
i search and search in the darkness ...
i donno where to start my searching but i din even stop searching ...
love ???
izit the one most important to me ???
at one moment , i reli thought tht will be the most important thing to me ...
but in the end , i found out tht it wasnt the most important thing to me ...
love can b very sweet ...
at the same time , love can be extremely bitter and painful ...
i learn alot from love ...
patients ...
pain ...
missing someone ...
care other ppl & etc ...
i continue to search ...
finally i found it ...
the most important thing for me is frenship ...
frens are the one tht always there for u when u nid them ...
frens are the one tht wont complain even u wan them to listen to ur story for the whole nite ...
frens are the one always wry u when u sick , hurt or something had happen to u ...
frens are the one tht always gif us support and courage all the time ...
i am very hapi tht i have a lot frens around me ...
they are my best best frens ...
i noe u all care me very much ...
i noe u all are the best ...
i admit tht i don't reli do many things for u guys ...
and i m so ashamed for tht ...
i m sry ...
i noe i gif u all troubles sometimes and u all didnt even gif up on me ...
i am very hapi and wan to say thanks you to u guys ...
i noe i m not a perfect person and not a perfect fren ...
but i will try my best for u guys ...
when i m in the most painful moments , u guys stay wit me ...
gif me courages to continue the cruel and long journey ...
is u guys tht pull me up from sadness ...
is u guys tht save me ...
i reli love u guys ...
MUACKS !!!
i jus wan to say :
no matter how far we are from each other
no matter how long we din c each other and din talk to each other
no matter wat u did to me
no matter wat troubles u guys in
u guys are always special in my heart ...
i cant promise tht i wont 4get u guys ...
but one things i can sure is there is always a place for u guys in my heart ...
tht place is special for u guys ...
no one can take over the place ...
if u guys got any troubles , come find me ...
i will try my very best to help out ...
if u guys sad and wna a listener ...
i will b always there for u guys ...
no matter wat time , wat place ...
i will b a very gd listener ...
if u guys feel boring ...
pls feel free to find me ...
i will make u guys not boring anymore ...
if u guys are unhapi ...
i will try to cheer u up ...
no extra charge o ... (is FOC want)
u guys are 4ever in my heart ...
thx for accompany me in my life ...
my life bcome colourful bcoz of u guys ...
THANKS YOU MY FRENS !!!
GOD will bless u guys ...
take carez ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea!
i agree too!
fren 4ver!


-xiiaovonxz-