Saturday, August 2, 2008

become better but change to bad again

these few days, i think back alot ...
i try to figure out everything ...
i think and think and think ...
i starting to understand abit d ...
i starting to accept it d ...
i m glad i can do this ...
and the reason i can do this ...
is bcoz of my frens ...
they gif me the support and the strength to accept the cruel truth ...
they are the one tht company me when i was sad ...
i m so hapi to hav u guys in my life ...
thx u very much ...
but lately i heard tht my fren goin to change his study ...
he say he cant cope wit the syllabus in skol ...
he had study few months d ...
i feel sad bcoz he think in a negative way ...
i reli wry about him ...
he stay very far from me ...
if not i will always go 'kacau' him wan ...
hope he will find the correct path for his life ...
wish him gd luck ...
GOD bless all my lovely frens ...

No comments: