Friday, August 8, 2008

a nice song

lately i keep listen to a song ...
the song name is my love will get you home ...
this song is sang by christine glass ...
tis song is so meaningful ...
at 1st i onli listen to tis song once onli and tht time din pay so much attention on it ...
so din reli understand tis song ...
but lately my mei intro tis song to me ...
she ask me go listen and i fall in love in tis song d ...
i feel like tis song reli gif courage to me ...
if u don blif then go listen lor ...
may b the song will help u oso ...
^^
i feel like tis song is a christian song ...
i feel the lyric is saying about JESUS ...
tht is wat i think onli lar ...
everytimes i listen to tis song ...
i will think back alot things ...
but i feel very peaceful in my heart ...
the song reli help me alot ...
it help me to release the stress deep in my heart ...
it is a wonderful and nice song ...
if u free can go find tis song o ...
MY LOVE WILL GET YOU HOME !!!

No comments: