Sunday, July 13, 2008

ESL report deadline (10 june 2008)

Today, we nid to hand in the esl report… T.T
Everyone was rushing, u can c the library is full of ppl … =P
And of course I am of one of them lor …
I am so lazy wan ma … =P
Today, I donno why i very moody … (sienz)
I feel like I am very tired and sad … T.T
I was keep joking for the whole day jus to make me feel better …
But I didn’t …
I reli donno wat happen to me these few days …
I think is the reports lar …
Nid to take the mid sem test and hang in all the subject reports … =.=’’’
Reli so rush and tired …
May be I din prepare lar …
I hope I will be alright soon …
I reli miss HER …
But I sure that she din miss me …
Coz to her, I am not important at all …
I am jus a normal fren …
I think this is the main reason kua …
Don’t like the feeling …
Its reli **** …
Haiz … T.T

No comments: