Sunday, July 13, 2008

Moodyday (14 June 2008)

Today, my mood is super bad …
Cant sleep again …
My body already very tired till my head very pain d …
But my mind like not tired at all …
I reli feel so moody …
I feel like I am in hell now …
I keep wondering where is heaven, where is hell ???
How do people that live in hell ???
How do people that live in heaven ???
Izit people in heaven don have any problem to wry ???
Why people got so many problem in their life ???
Izit these are the test that GOD gif to us ???
I got many questions in my mind …
Who should I ask ???
GOD ???
Where is GOD when I nid U the most ???
Where are U when I am in my worst time ???
But I reli feel very tired …
Izit I deserve it ???
So many people live happily in their life and have nth to worry …
But not for me …
Study !? Family !? Love !? Friends !?
Why suddenly gt so many problems jus appear in my life ???
I always tell other people “ don wry , nth is cant solve in tis world”…
But I cant get that myself ???
Izit I am someone that onli noe how to advice other ppl and not to ownself ???
I always tell other people to chat with someone when they have any problem …
I also wan to do so …
But who can I tell to ???
Who can company me when I am sad ???
YOU ?!
YOU always don live to talk to me …
YOU will say YOU very tired and ask me to stop …
Izit onli me that very noisy and annoying ???
Is this happen when HE chat wit YOU ???
I can sure not HIM …
I noe I shouldn’t like that …
Because HE is the one YOU like …
I always advice my friends don think too much when they break up …
Why I cant do like wat I said ???
Why I such an idiot ???
I admit that I am not the best in this world …
I noe I am not the best …
May be this is wat I deserve …

No comments: