Thursday, July 24, 2008

listen to music

when i moody , i always listen to music ...
i donno why i feel much better when i listen to music ...
but sometimes i will think back the hapi memory ...
although my heart will feel extremely pain but i feel much better later ...
music is the onli things can help me feel better ...
last time , when i feel moody or unhapi ...
i will find some frens and ply badminton togeter ...
i will ply till ultra tired and jus go home hav a nice sleep ...
i don wan think back alot things before sleep ...
so i make myself super tired ...
but it slowly cant work on me d ...
although i super tired but i cant fall sleep ...
i will think back alot of things ...
memory is the happiest things YOU gif it to me ...
but it is oso the things that make me feel the most pain ...
i still choose to keep the memory deep in my heart ...
coz there are YOU in my memory ...

No comments: