Monday, July 7, 2008

sunday nite, sudenly receive a msg from my fren ... (shock!!!)
he ask me wan to watch movie anot ???
i oso very long time din hang out wit them d ... =P
so i say ok ...
then 8 something , i go to my fren house and he fetch me go to the jj ...
when we go to the cinema there , onli realise that the movie we want to watch don hav the tickets d ... T.T
then i jus follow my fren go Popular buy his study stuff ...
sudenly i saw HER !!! ^^
she was there to buy some file ...
she go there wit her little brother ...
her brother look very cute ... =P
i help her to choose a file bcoz she cant make a decision ...
after she paid d then go home d ...
i was thinking about her and she was jus appear in-front of me ... ^^
i was so hapi ...
i was so miss her and i get to see her ...
reli thank GOD ... (muackz!!!)

No comments: